On-line Structure Learning (OSL and OSLa) (lomrf slearn) is an extension of LoMRF, an open-source implementation of Markov Logic Networks.
- Parallel grounding algorithm based on Akka Actors library.
- Marginal (MC-SAT) and MAP (MaxWalkSAT and LP-relaxed Integer Linear Programming) inference (lomrf infer).
- Batch and on-line Weight Learning (Max-Margin, AdaGrad and CDA) (lomrf wlearn).
- On-line Structure Learning (OSL and OSLa) (lomrf slearn).
- MLN knowledge base compilation (lomrf compile):
- Predicate completion.
- Clausal form transformation.
- Replacement of functions with utility predicates and vice versa.
- Reads and produces Alchemy compatible MLN files.
- Can export ground MRF in various formats (lomrf export).
- Can compare MLN theories (lomrf diff).
- Online supervision completion on semi-supervised training sets [currently experimental] (lomrf supervision)