Deep Reinforcement Learning in Multiagent settings, Machine Learning
My research interests are strongly correlated to the fields of Machine Learning and Data Mining. Inspired from my efforts, I find great interest in working with AI scenarios where Learning is involved. Can we make computers do more with less help from us, learn from experience, adapt effortlessly and discover new knowledge? How can pre-existing knowledge be exploited and how can a computer learn with limited computational resources? These questions concern my interests. Formally, research topics that would attract my attention, include:
• Learning concepts represented by a set of rules.
• Developing algorithms that consider the costs of decisions.
• Using pre-existing knowledge to guide and improve learning.
• Discover meaningful features and patterns inside DNN layering.
• Using subsampling techniques to scale up pre-existing approaches.
• Using examples as implicit definitions of concepts